Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm on the fence about this one...

They're turning my FAVORITE movie ever.......'Sister Act' into a musical!!! But......Whoopi won't be playing the lead :-( She was quoted as saying "I'm a thousand years old-I can't do that anymore". What?? AND they won't be using Motown music as used in the movie.....Whoopi promises that it's going to be just as good..

I don't know how to feel. 'Sister Act' is classic. Any of you who've been in the car with me might have also heard the soundtrack come on every now and then.




It's opening first in London in May 2009 sooo hopefully it's perfection by the time my big blue eyes get to see it over here.


Oh, and try not to sing along when you watch the video.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I've got a baaaaaaad feeling about this one...

Nothing can take me away from my God.....