Thursday, November 13, 2008

Take Two

So, I kinda jumped into this whole blog thing and I don't think I'm getting the response I want. I wanted people to check this every day, not once every couple of days or weekly...I want this blog to be crack!! I wanted you all to be my customers.

Then I thought.."Hey Megan, Maybe you're not writing enough about your life..." Then I debated whether or not the general public wanted to read about drunken nights that end with me on a late night quest to find an open Wendy's or......some strange guy. Did I mention my role model is Blanche from the Golden Girls??



With that said...things are about to get a lot more interesting around here....and sexy.

Don't worry. There are a lot of nights where I pass out on my couch after watching 'The Nanny'. The two will balance each other out in time. And even if they don't you should probably still keep reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The key I found to my blog is to make it more interactive... get people involved instead of just passive readers...